Spanish for Kids – Valentine’s Day Ideas!
We scoured the Net to find you 18 top Valentine’s Day lesson ideas for teaching Spanish to Kids!
You’re going to LOVE these…
1. A compilation video of awesome freebies (click on the image below)
2. A free printable for our niños to enjoy!
3. Free Spanish Valentine’s Day Sentence Building Activity – plus AUDIO
4. Spanish Word Wall For San Valentín
5. Spanish Conversation Hearts – Free Images!
6. A selection of really cool Valentine’s Day classroom activities
6. Una tarjeta para San Valentín muy original
7. A simple Valentine’s printable in Spanish and English
8. Día del Amor y la Amistad Valentine’s Day (bilingual valentine’s day song)
9. Homemade Valentine’s Day Cards in Spanish
10. Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages
12. Create your own candy hearts in Spanish!
13. Valentine’s Day Crossword in Spanish – Crucigrama – Día de San Valentín
14. Book – El primer San Valentin de Clifford (Spanish Edition)
15. Speed Dating for Kids – in Spanish!
16. Spanish Valentine Song by Mariana Iranzi
17. Valentine’s Day Vocabulary in Spanish (Audio Included)
18. Spanish Valentine’s Day Bingo – 36 Game Cards and Vocabulary
A great selection of Valentine’s Day teaching ideas there, don’t you think!
Which did you pick out for your class and how did the lesson go?
See you next time readers,
Jim Porter is a co-founder of Speekee, home of the most comprehensive Spanish learning program for children ever to appear online
Jim began his Spanish learning journey in 1990. He has been a language teacher since 1994 and he lives in sunny southern Spain with his two bilingual children. Loves it! More…